Sunday, June 3, 2007

family ties

We had a lovely visit with Robert's Dad Ronnie and big bro Travis a couple of weeks ago. Here are the fellas as they were leaving to take off to play golf. Good times. The boys took lots of naps, played lots of golf, ate silos (ronnie-ism for tall cylindrical container) of banana pudding. Robert's Dad likes banana pudding as much as I do and that really made for a dangerous situation. @ 510 Rosedown. Ok I just had a pic of all 3 guys and I clicked and dragged it away. It's very helpful that bloggerman saves what you do immediately (unless of course you goof and don't want it saved).

This past weekend i went
to Chapel Thrill for Renu's
wedding (see shanna's blog
for the one pic i managed
to take of the happy couple).



Mom and G-unit in a really cute yellow sundress that somebody who loves her very much (and has really good taste) must have gotten for her. And who doesn't love pig tails?



oh, maybe that's the person with really good taste that got gracie the yellow sundress.














































































15 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

I LOVE banana pudding tooo!

Ahh I feel good being #1 commentor again!

The Colorado Carrs said...

YOU BETTER COME TO THE BEACH BEEEEEOOOUCHHH

Te he he

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back in business jess. it wasn't the same without you.
i wanna go to the beach so bad i can't stand it. I just don't think it's gonna happen based on my workload. i'm too bummed to talk about it.
i wanna see rylie in her sunglasses chillin on the beach.
annie

Anonymous said...

love the picture of you & Gracie in the yellow dress. But I am going to come after both you & Shanna for putting the picture of me yawning with Gracie on your blogs. I know where you both live!I had the picture of you girls in that same dress from the butt angle, & framed it, what ever happened to that picture? It was a classic as well. Yo Mama

Annie Mac said...

yo mama-why didn't u just close your mouth? i didn't have many to choose from. yeah i remember the butt picture. luckily for all our viewers we don't have it scanned into a computer.

MelissaCoates said...

I have a scanner... yo mama better send me that picture so I can post it :)

Shanna Mac said...

i left a flippin' comment yesterday. where the heck is it?! are you deleting me??!?!?!?!!!

yes, the bootie pic needs to be scanned. i need to remember what it looked like pre-g-unit. i recall thinking, at the time, that it was huge. oh what i would give for "that" bootieliciousness now...

Anonymous said...

I had a great dream about Annie and Robert the other night. They had made it big in this golfing/tennis business & were sending me & Billy on a cruise around the world. Then I woke up and had to go to Barnardsville Elementary to work.

The Colorado Carrs said...

Ilike the yo mama !!

The Colorado Carrs said...

beeeeeeeeeeeouuuuch...

Anonymous said...

I know you work a lot, but can't you add to your blogg during your lunch break?
Yo Mama

Anonymous said...

I'm hitting the road June 13th, will check your blogg from the road, hope I'll see something.
Yo Mama

Shanna Mac said...

dear annie and robert,

i ask very little of other people. i expect love and respect, but other than that, very little. but, i am asking you this: PUT UP A FLIPPIN' NEW POST ALREADY! mama is out there in the great american west, missing her children and the least you could do is have the decency to post a little about what's going on in your life, even if it's just a pic of fattie and birdie. get on it kids...

Respectfully Yours,
shanna

The Colorado Carrs said...

heeeelllllooooo.......

you alive?

The Colorado Carrs said...

Family ties.. bla bla bla

come on Annie....we need some new juice!

;)