Wednesday, May 9, 2007

G-Unit turns 1 and other notes for the day...


Well happy birthday to my sweet little niece gracie. Also, congratulations to Shanna and Adam for keeping her alive and well all this time. I'm proud of you two. Please refer to her mother's blog for Gracie's life in pictures up to this point. I'm not that good. Then again, I'm just the aunt so there's less pressure. I mean, I don't think Uncle Ronny Mac is blogging about her birthday so I figure I'm doing alright.

So here I go again with nothing much to blog about. Let's see... It's Wednesday night and I'm waiting for Lost to come on. Yes, I still watch it. I want to quit. It's like a bad relationship you just can't get out of. It's a drug (heroin like) and I can't stop. It's unhealthy and I need help. Will there never be an end to my misery?

Work is very busy but that's okay I suppose. You ever heard of UPC codes? Did you know that someone has to enter that 12 digit number for every bar code in every product in every store? Did you ever think that someone might have to do that manually? Me neither. Until today. A little glimpse into my current nightmare.


This is more fun. Adam is coming to Atlanta for more "business" next Monday. He drives around and looks for damns. Robert is very fond of his new t-shirt from Adam's work. It reads "Make Wetlands, Not War". Really nice to wear out to bars- gets people talking.

And then on Friday of next week Travis (aka Uncle Buck to jada and birdie) and Ronnie (Sheppie's Dad) are coming to visit. If any of you are ever given the chance, hang out with 3 Shepherd men at once. You won't be able to hear yourself think. It's all love fellas. But it is loud.

10 comments:

Shanna Mac said...

lumme some sheppie boyz.

please take care of my husband while he's there. not too rowdy or anything. the boy needs to work. i'm broke, 'cept for the bacon he's bringing in.

gracie wishes she could have seen you today to make up for her, um, sicknesses last weekend. she loves you and really would not have given you the "fun" stuff had she'd known what she was doing.

way to go you lil' blogger you.

lakisha got kicked off. i loved her too.

i'm trying to stop myself from watching Lost. the list is opened, just waiting for me to hit play. i don't wanna do it. mayhaps we should go to some thur-apy together to get over it. a spa perhaps? grove park perhaps? something fancy in california. jess, that's west coast-ish. you could come meet us.

The Colorado Carrs said...

ok I will meet you!

I bet those boys are a trip together. I never got that plesure...maybe one day, I can only imagine!

MelissaCoates said...

You updated the bolg! Totally didn't expect it, you are doing so well! I don't know how you are about checking your email, but I am about to send you something so check it...you will love it!

I feel for you about the UPC code thing...been there..

Awww...you and the Shephard boys look all snazzy, where were y'all going?

Also, I have to ask whats on the garage door?

Kelli said...

UPC codes? OH wow. I am sorry. That sounds painful. What is it exactly that you do for a living now?

Shanna Mac said...

pretty sure it's time for an update. me too, i know...

Anonymous said...

Thats just too many good looking men for one picture, glad to see your posting again, flying to New York tomorrow.

Shanna Mac said...

dude, get on it...

Anonymous said...

love the gracie pic with you. She's a doll!

Anonymous said...

IT IS A "S" ON THE GARAGE DOOR AND THAT IS A FINE LINE UP OF MEN! THE TWO YOUNGER ONES ARE MY PICK. LOVE YOU GUYS

Anonymous said...

You write very well.